Some of the online short stories I’ve read so far this year, and liked a whole bunch:
- Lettie Prell, “The Performance Artist,” Apex.
- AC Wise, “With Tales in their Teeth from the Mountain They Came,” Lightspeed.
- Sofia Samatar, “Selkie Stories are for Losers,” Strange Horizons.
- Adam Calloway, “Sate My Thirst with Ink and Blood,” Beneath Ceaseless Skies.
- Kij Johnson, “Shrodinger’s Cathouse” (reprint), Galaxy’s Edge.
- Jake Kerr, “Biographical Fragments of the Life of Julian Prince,” Lightspeed.
- Genevieve Valentine, “86, 87, 88, 89,” Aliette de Bodard, “The Weight of a Blessing,“ and A.C. Wise, “The Last Survivor of the Great Sexbot Revolution,” all from Clarkesworld 78.
- Rachel Swirsky, “If You Were A Dinosaur, My Love,” Apex.
- Margaret Ronald, “A Family for Drakes,” Beneath Ceaseless Skies.
- Genevieve Valentine, “Terrain,” Tor.
Jump into the comments to tell me what I’ve missed –